Man Alive Lane Treatment Center is a premier outpatient facility that offers a broad range of services for individuals struggling with addiction disorders and mental health issues. This center is the first licensed medication assisted treatment program in the state of Maryland and the second oldest in the country.
We have been serving the needs of the community since 1967
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and evidence based addiction recovery and behavioral health services in an environment enriched with compassion, respect and dignity for individuals, their families and the community.
Acceptance & Empowerment Promotes Recovery
Why should I choose you?
- You will be part of a cutting edge program that offers evidence based psychotherapy complimented by holistic and innovative based services
- You will benefit from our ongoing affiliations with Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland’s research based programs. You will also be a part of one of the select group of community based programs that participates in National Institute Drug Abuse’s Mid-Atlantic Clinical Trials Network (NIDA)
- Your treatment will be provided in a respectful, compassionate and confidential setting
- You will find our staff to be diverse, sensitive, good listeners, benevolent and passionate about guiding you on your recovery journey
- You will feel empowered to create your own roadmap for recovery and will be supported at each step until you reach your destination…no matter how long it takes
If you decide to join us, thank you! We look forward to meeting you.