The coexistence of both a mental health and a substance use disorder is referred to as co-occurring disorders. Understanding the science of treating the whole person, in 2005, the Lane Treatment Center, LLC was founded by Executive Director, Karen Reese.
We are proud to have on-site the following staffing and services to deliver the appropriate level of care for those individuals struggling with mental health disorders and those requiring a higher level of care.
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC)
- Led by a Psychiatrist, member of The American Board of Addiction Medicine;
- Licensed clinical therapists, trained in evidence based practices and specializing in the treatment of both substance use and mental health disorders;
- Comprehensive assessments conducted for referral to appropriate level of care: mental health disorders, substance use disorders, intensive outpatient program (IOP) & DUI/DWI;
- Flexible scheduling;
- Motivational incentives integrated into continuing care;
- Mental health services help individuals manage emotional, physical and social challenges;
- Outpatient treatment program uses a person centered approach that addresses substance abuse and behavioral issues. This treatment consists of 1-3 hours of individual or group therapy per week;
- Intensive outpatient program consists of 9 hours of group therapy per week using the person centered model based on evidence based practice
- Buprenorphine Treatment
Our highly trained clinical team specializes in the treatment of both addiction and mental health. Through a mutual partnership, the goals of healing from past wounds and planning for a healthy future can be achieved.